Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2021 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the way Victoria's red top highlighted her dark hair and eyebrows as too often a women can look swallowed by such strong colours. As to her grey Soft Goat two-piece, she really aces it by looking so stylish and elegant and yet warm and comfortable and relaxed. Her hair and accessories totally suit the style of the ensemble with her high ponytail and simple but elegant silver jewellery and a gorgeous chocolate Cavoodle.

Beautiful photo shoot of cp Victoria. I love everything except the shoes.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria during a meeting at the Palace today, February 11:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Victoria during two audiences today, February 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
A really lovely floral dress on Crown Princess Victoria and nice to see it again.

Crown Princess Victoria attended a peace cermony at the Palace Church today, March 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

For a visit to the Swedish Armed Forces Radio Institute Victoria changed into a grey suit:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Victoria looked lovely at the Prayer for Peace at the Royal Chapel.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria during two meetings today, March 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Good to see this nice H&M suit again, Victoria wore it in September 2021. It suits her well, has great colour and brings spring to my mind.

Victoria lovely and fresh in royal blue attended a seminar organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) in Stockholm today, March 22:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

This blue Rodebjer suit is one of Victoria's favourites, she has worn it over ten times. She looks good in it and it was very appropriate for an event on World
Water Day.

Victoria lovely and fresh in royal blue attended a seminar organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) in Stockholm today, March 22:

Very professional look and such a lovely colour too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom